#1 What do we want?
- Increase brand and/or product awareness
- Collect subscribers
- Stimulate engagement
- Schedule demonstrations
- Get webinar signups
- Deliver free trials
These goals and objectives should be detailed enough to be meaningful and measurable. SMART objectives are a good framework for this
#2 Who Can Give it To Us?
#3 What do they need to hear?
#4 Who do they need to hear it from?
- Hi, I'm professor Smith.
- I'm here to talk about your problem with x...
- I know all about x because...
- Here's why you can trust me
- So, as I was saying about x...
- Please take this action to solve your problem with x
#5 How do we get them to hear it?
- What channel(s) will we be using (blog, radio, TV, out-of-home, email, social media, etc.?
- What format will we use?
- When will we deliver it (day of the week, time of day, etc.)?
- What is our tone of voice?
#6 What have we got?
#7 What do we need to develop?
#8 How do we begin?
#9 How will we know if our effective marketing campaigns are working?
Use Effective Marketing Campaigns in Your Business
Asymmetric, led by former Army Delta Force operator and corporate executive, Mark Hope, can help you implement these ideas in your business. You can contact Mark by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at +1 866-389-4746, or you can schedule a complimentary strategy discussion by clicking here. You can read all of his articles on Medium.
Mark A. Hope is the founder and CEO of Asymmetric Marketing – a unique agency specializing in building high-performing sales and marketing systems, campaigns, processes, and strategies for small businesses. Asymmetric has extensive experience with organizations across many industry segments. If you would like some help in implementing ideas like these in this article, feel free to give Mark a call at 866-607-3593 or by email at email@example.com.